Freedom XC Pro 2000 Inverter/Charger - 2000W - 100A - 120V - 12V
2000 Watt pure sine wave inverter with 100 Amp built-in lithium-ion battery charger and transfer switch in a compact, lightweight footprint. Configure and monitor system performance via Bluetooth app available on the optional Bluetooth remote panel
The Freedom XC PRO inverter/charger, supporting RV-C and J1939 protocols, is the most versatile and flexible AC power solution in the market today. It also features a 100 amp (2000W model) / 150 amp (3000W model) battery charger and offers all of the configurable features of the Freedom XC series inverter/charger in a compact, light weight package. It cranks out full output in invert or charge mode from -4°F (-20°C) - 104°F (40°C) for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating enables compressor loads such as an A/C or a fridge to start reliably.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 5 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 50A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator)
- Power Factor corrected Multi-Stage: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances
- Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V
- Continuous Power: 2000 Watts
- Continuous Current: 16.7 Amps
- Surge Power: 4000 Watts
- Frequency: 60 (or 50) Hz (selectable)
- Output Voltage: 108, 110, 120 Volts AC (selectable)
- Input Voltage: 12 Volts DC nominal
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA 107.1, UL458 (UL458 Marine Supplement with optional drip shield, part number 808-1050)
- Dimensions: 15.4" x 10.8" x 4.9"
- Unit weight: 17.1 lbs
- 2 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.