DS-Multi Vertical Cable Seal
Cable seals are designed to enable easy installation of electronics on board, providing a neat and stylish way of passing cables through the decks.
The durable IP68 rated Multi Deck Seal has been designed to fit multiple cables up to .71" (15 mm) in diameter is designed to save space and provide protection from water ingress, even during extreme weather conditions and heavy seas.
Unlike Scanstrut's current Deck Seal range, the new Multi Deck Seal comes un-drilled to ensure a selection of cables can be fitted. The installation process is simple and reliable, requiring a small hole to be drilled through the seal.
Manufactured using marine grade aluminium with a hard finish to resist impact marks, the Multi Deck Seal unit has a waterproof base seal and an aesthetic low profile to prevent those on board from stubbing their toes.
- Watertight installation - 100% waterproof with an IP68 rating
- Supplied with undrilled bungs and made from marine grade machined aluminum with a hard finish to resist impact marks.
- Multi-Functional Shape - the aesthetic shaped profile provides a stronger, impact-resistant design and outer dome provides additional water shield.
- Fits cable size (diameter) up to - .6" (15 mm)
- Height - .7" (17 mm)
- Color - Grey
- Orientation - Vertical
- Material - Aluminum
In the Box:
- Cable seal
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Type: Deck Seal
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 4"W x 8"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 5060114793309
Quick Guide (pdf)