RAM Universal X-Grip III Tablet Holder for Large Tablets including the Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad HD, Motorola XOOM & Motorola XOOM 2
Part #: RAM-HOL-UN9U
The new RAM X-Grip III line of products just got bigger and better. This new model is just what you've been looking for to hold your favorite tablet. Just like the devices it was made for, it is everything you need and nothing you don't. Simple to open and close, the spring loaded RAM X-Grip III leaves the outside edge of your tablet almost completely free of annoying obstructions. Soft rubber fingers apply just enough force to keep your tablet in safe and secure. Compatible with a wide range of mounting solutions, your tablet is sure to find a home no matter where your travels take you.
The RAM-HOL-UN9U consists of a composite spring loaded holder, expandable grip arms and additional bottom support keeper. Included are extra easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet. The RAM-HOL-UN9U expands and contracts for perfect fit of most 10" tablets with or without sleeves, as well as some smaller tablets. Please verify dimensions of your tablet below for compatibility with the X-Grip III.
- Apple iPad
- Apple iPad 2
- Apple iPad 3
- Apple iPad HD
- Asus EEE Pad
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- HP TouchPad
- Lenovo LePad Slate
- LG G-Slate
- LG Optimus Pad
- Motorola XOOM
- Motorola XOOM 2
- Pandigital R90A200
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Toshiba Thrive
- Most 10" Screen Tablets
- Minimum Width = 6.25"
- Maximum Width = 8.1"
- Depth = 0.875"
All devices that maintain the following dimensions below:
- 1. Spring loaded holder expands and contracts for perfect fit of your tablet
- 2. Rubber coated tips will hold your tablet firm and stable
- 3. Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many 1" socket mounts
- 4. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of your tablet
- 5. Easy access grip knobs, located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet
- 6. Multiple mounting access points on the back of the holder
- 7. Additional support keeper at the bottom of the holder
- 8. Will not interfere with electronic ports, speakers and camera
High Strength Composite with Rubber Tips
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.