Transducer Mount with 18" Rigid Aluminum Rod for Lowrance TotalScan
Kayak fishing is all about adaptability, and RAM® Mounts offers the widest selection of kayak fishing accessories to adapt to a wide range of fishing scenarios. The Transducer Arm Mount for the Lowrance TotalScan enables quick and effective deployment and retrieval of your Lowrance TotalScan while protecting it from damage. Perfect for kayak applications, the transducer arm can quickly be retrieved if you enter shallow water or when beaching your kayak. Use the included screws to attach the Arm Mount to your Lowrance TotalScan. Then, utilize any RAM C size base to mount to the kayak.
- Lowrance TotalScan
- 18" rigid aluminum rod can be bent to position your transducer to its optimum viewing location
- Socket technology allows for quick raising, lowering, removal and stowage of transducer arm
- High quality materials prevent corrosion
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite and Marine-grade Aluminum
- Ball Size: 1.5" Rubber Ball "C" Size
- Note: Part number reflects product packaged in clear polybag
- Transducer device not included with purchase
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.