HIT Hydrostatic Inflatable PFD w/Sailing Harness - Red/Black - Automatic/Manual
This front entry PFD automatically inflates when submerged in 4” or more water pressure and features an integrated sailing harness for serious sailors. The lightweight 500D Cordura® outer shell is durable, and the neoprene collar provides all-day comfort. Heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings built into the front of the vest can attach to safety tethers.
The exclusive Hammar® Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) deploys only when submerged and not when hit with rain, spray, or humidity. The SecureZip stays closed during high winds but opens easily on inflation. A convenient window lets you check the indicator status, and you can also use the manual handle or oral tube to inflate the PFD at any time. The water-resistant pocket secures and protects your essentials. A whistle, strobe light holder, and SOLAR reflective tape all ensure additional on-the-water safety.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- Durable 500D Cordura® outer shell with reflective accents
- Neoprene Comfort Collar prevents chaffing
- SecureZip closure
- Indicator window to check status (green means it's ready to go)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) only inflates when submerged in 4” or more of water pressure
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- Oral inflation tube for backup
- Water-resistant pocket
- Two heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings for use with tethers
- Includes safety whistle for emergencies
- SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Holder for a strobe light
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type V Recreational
- Color - Red/Black
- Inflation - Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 33 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red/Black
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 12"W x 21"L WT: 2.05 lbs
- UPC: 062533985049
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.