Permanent Strength Threadlocker RED Tube - 10ml
OEM specified. A permanent, high strength product that is applied to fasteners 3/8″ to 1″ (10mm to 25mm) in size before assembly. Designed for securing parts that must withstand heavy shock, vibration, or extreme chemical or environmental conditions. Localized heating and hand tools are required to separate parts. Conforms to ASTM D5363 AN0331 (Mil-S-46163A, Type II, Grade O).
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Assembly with air tools, cylinder block bolts, ring gear bolts, transmission shaft bolts
- Clean and dry parts using Permatex® Surface Prep™activator.
- Shake tube of Threadlocker well before each use.
- Remove cap and snip nozzle tip.
- Apply Threadlocker to threaded areas and assemble parts.Refer to Technical Data Sheet for complete information.
NOTE: Threadlocker works on metal parts. It is not recommended for plastics. Cured Threadlocker must be heated to 500°F (260°C) before parts will separate.