High Strength Threadlocker RED Bottle - 36ml
OEM specified. High strength threadlocker for heavy-duty applications 3/8 inch to 1 inch (10mm to 25mm). Especially well-suited for permanently locking studs and press fits. Adds 3,000 PSI holding power on slip and press fit assemblies. Replaces set screws and snap rings. Locks against vibration loosening. May require heat or special tools for removal. Conforms to ASTM D5363 AN0221 (Mil-S- 46163A, Type I, Grade K).
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Cylinder block and rocker arm studs, ring gear bolts, frame bolts, shock absorber bolts
- Motorcycle - Suggested Applications: All engine mounting bolts
- Heavy Duty - Suggested Applications: Air starter fasteners, suspension fasteners, shock absorber mounts, wheel studs, exhaust system mounts, bumper fasteners
- Marine - Suggested Applications: Cylinder block studs, ring gear bolts, frame bolts, shock bolts
- Clean and dry parts using Permatex® Surface Prep™activator.
- Apply to both parts (threaded areas) and assemble. Refer toTechnical Data Sheet for complete information.
NOTE: High Strength Threadlocker works on metal parts. It is not recommended for plastics. Cured High Strength Threadlocker must be heated to 500°F (260°C)before parts will separate.