Sentinel™ Series Water Rescue Dry Suit - Fluorescent Yellow-Green/Black - XS Regular
The MSD624-02 is the next generation waterproof & breathable constant wear water rescue dry suit ideal for flood, swift water & ice rescue. By reducing bulk and increasing range of motion, the Sentinel™ Water Rescue Dry Suit makes an excellent dry suit for the most demanding water rescue technicians. Tested and validated by water rescue professionals, the Coast Guard, and other military rescue operations, the Sentinel™ dry suits offer enhanced features that provide specific advantages critical to protecting the rescuer in severe and unpredictable environments.
- Authorization: FEMA USAR Equipment List. (Part # WA-01124.00)
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for improved fit, mobility and comfort over traditional suspender systems.
- Two expanding arm pockets with an internal lanyard attachment point, external pen/eye pro pockets and covered in Velcro for attaching ID patches.
- Ballistic nylon reinforced flexible molded foam elbow pads.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable dry suit fabric.
- Ballistic nylon reinforced seat and adjustable tailbone protector.
- 2 thigh cargo pockets.
- Back knee tabs to secure knee pads in place.
- Rapid Repair CCS™ patented adjustable neck seal allows the user to easily vent the suit reducing the thermal burden, but quickly close the neck seal with one hand to make it watertight.
- YKK metal entry zipper.
- SOLAS retro-reflective tape on the arms for increased visibility.
- Rapid Repair Technology™ enables users to field replace wrist seals in an hour or less. (trim-to-fit neoprene wrist seal standard)
- Adjustable waist band.
- TIZIP® relief zipper.
- Ballistic nylon reinforced flexible molded foam knee pads.
- Integrated universal size GORE-TEX® dry socks.
- The Mobility Based Sizing™ platform offers users a semi-custom suit that reduces bulk and increases range of motion, with 24 different sizes available.