6 Gauge Marine Wire - Yellow - 250'
This product was designed to meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories. It can be used as internal wiring of electrical and electronic equipment, internal wiring of panels and meters, point to point, etc. Stranding is tin coated copper for corrosion resistance.
- STRANDING: Class K Tinned Copper
- STANDARD: UL 1015, UL 1230
- INSULATION: This product offers a unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound (VW-1), and is moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel and oil resistant. It is extremely flexible and easy to work with.
- VOLTAGE: 600 Volts
- TEMPERATURE: 105°C dry, 75°C wet
- Length (Feet): 250'
- Gauge: 6 AWG
- Color: Yellow
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 12"W x 11"L WT: 31 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.